Paris Roof Garden
– This apartment for rent is ideally located at the very heart of Paris, a block away from Notre Dame de Paris.
– 70 square meter of surface very well appointed. Entirely bathed in natural light with 5 large windows, all offer views on the Cathedral Notre Dame. It features a 7th floor with a 60M2 terrace offering a 360° view on the major monuments: Notre dame, The Eiffel tower, Bastille, Sacré Coeur, St Jacques Tower, St Eustache church, City Hall.
– Wooden parquet floor renovated, attractive pieces of period furnishing mixed with many contemporary elements. Framed engravings and lithographs decorate the walls.
– The living room /dining room has a wonderfully warm atmosphere. Two large windows let in natural light and offer stunning view of Notre Dames towers: welcoming space of living with a large sofa, convertible to bed, coffee table, bookshelves, a large contemporary reading lamp and a flat screen TV. The dining room area offers a large 18th century monastery wooden table and six chairs, which can offer place for a cozy private dinner reception.
– The fully equipped functional contemporary open kitchen has all appliances you could need: oven, vitro-ceramic burners, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer section, coffeemaker, electric kettle and toaster. All the necessary utensils, cutlery, dishes and glassware are located in this fully equipped kitchen.
– The master bedroom with parquet floor, offers a king sized bed, a built-in wardrobe, two reading lamps and one big window with view on Notre Dame.
– The bathroom is located here en suite. It offers a large bathtub with Jacuzzi and shower fixture and glass protection, large wash basin, toiletries and lit mirror. A hair dryer is present. Separate lavatory with toilet equipped with washlet.
– Built in air conditionning
– Private telephone with open line and answering machine available.
– New 2014 Wifi internet with unlimited free connection.
– Hi Fi stereo with complete CD player available.
Paris was born on the Ile de la Cité. This fantastic Island on the Seine Riveris the real heart ofthecity. From this small island, the city grew over time to become the French capital that we love today. Up to day, only a few number of Parisians are still fortunate enough to call the island home. Located just a block away from Notre Dame de Paris, highlight of the main plot of Victor Hugos novel Notre dame de Paris, this Paris rental vacation is full of light and charm. The island is also famous for the Sainte Chapelle, the Palais de Justice, the Hôtel-Dieu and the Conciergerie. The flat is at easy walking distance of the Louvre Museum, The Pompidou centre, and the Latin Quarter. All shopping necessities and fine shops and restaurants are present or very close by either on the same street or nearby on the Isle Saint Louis. The two islands are organized in such a way that you feel in a Village in the heart of Paris.
Paris was born on the Ile de la Cité. This apartment for rent is ideally located at the very heart of Paris, a block away from Notre Dame de Paris.It features a 7th floor with a 60M2 terrace offering a 360° view on the major monuments.